Halford Hill is a detached house on the High Street in Llanberis. The house has seven bedrooms altogether sleeping from 1 to 16 plus a cot. There is limited off road parking behind the property for about 5 vehicles. With a small garden area to the side of the property for picnics and barbques.
The house is fully equipped. Should you find anything missing or broken please let us know so that we can put things right as quickly as possible. Initial supplies of toilet rolls, cloths, bin liners, bath cleaners, washing up liquid are supplied.
Heating & Lighting
Electricity and gas are included. The house has gas central heating. Electricity for the Sauna is included.
Bed linen is provided - beds will be made up for your arrival. Cot and highchair are also provided but please bring your own cot bedding. For holidays of more than one week fresh bed linen may be provided if requested.
Arrival & Departure
Thorough cleaning for comfort takes time - please arrive after 3.00pm and to depart by 10.00am. Please leave the house clean and tidy.
Please do not hesitate to contact us prior to your holiday with any special requests. We have lived in the area since 1987 and have many useful local contacts.
Inside The House
- Fully fitted kitchen - (washing machine, dish washer, microwave, fridge freezer).
- Large dining room seating 16
- Bathroom with electric shower over the bath
- 4 bedrooms.
- 2 x double beds + wash basin (1).
- 2 x twin beds + wash basin (1).
- 3 bedrooms and a bathroom.
- 1 x double bed + wash basin.
- 2 x bunk bed + single bed.
Basement/lower ground floor
- toilet, shower + sauna room (7 people)
- Double glazed conservatory for storing bikes & boots with a tumble dryer.